Please remember you have purchased a very affordable theme and you did not pay for a full-time web design agency. We will help with your issues, but these requests will be put on a relevant priority, regarding their nature. Support is provided for your comfort and for a best possible experience, so please be patient, polite and respectful, as we are towards you.
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates
Support doesn't include
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
- Make sure your question is a valid Theme Issue and not a customization request
- Make sure you have read through the documentation and any ressources before asking support on how to accomplish a task
- Make sure to double check the theme FAQs.
- If you have customized your theme and now have an issue, back-track to make sure you didn't make a mistake. If you have made changes and can't find the issue, please provide us with your changelog.
- Almost 80% of the time we find that the solution to people's issues can be solved with a simple "Google Search". You might want to try that before seeking support. You might be able to fix the issue yourself much quicker than we can respond to your request.
- Make sure to state the name of the theme you are having issues with when requesting support.